April 5, 2020

Letterboxd Reviews, March 2020

I've been meaning to get back into written reviews for a while, even making it my news years resolution for 2020. After a couple months of procrastinating, I managed to dust off an update my Letterboxd account, and saw it as a great opportunity to start exercising those muscles again. I'm not going to update here with star rankings I've been adding for stuff I watched in the past, but these pieces are for films I watched during March:

The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)

Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

Horror of Dracula (1958)

The Abominable Snowman (1957)

Mortal Kombat (1995)

Street Fighter (1994)

The Snorkel (1958)

Godzilla (1954)

The Hitcher (1986)

Godzilla Raids Again (1955)

Half Human (1955)

Rodan (1956)

The Mysterians (1957)

Notable entries in this were the last film I saw in theaters before the COVID outbreak (Sonic), the last double feature at Melissa's movie night before said outbreak (Street Fighter & Mortal Kombat), me starting to watch through the Hammer Horror catalogue (which has been stalling out due to dissatisfaction), and me starting through the history of Toho Tokusatsu movies (which I've started a weekly virtual movie night for).

No comments: